Cute Nicknames for Boyfriends - Top 20 List
1. Angus is for a beefy yet cute boyfriend, or to bolster
up the woefully sagging self-esteem of a weak, pasty face
limb noodle who does your homework for you.
2. Babe - is a classic cute boyfriend nickname that will
only get you in a slight amount of trouble in front of his
3. Baby Boo Boo - is for a boyfriend that you'd like to castrate
slowly by giving him effeminate names.
4. Bunny-kins - means you're cousins and will be humping
like bunnies at the next family wedding.
5. Bunny Wabbit - you may as well stroke his belly with a
coonskin cap and feed him grapes when you use this one.
6. Cowboy - this is especially endearing for the male who
is quite the opposite, such as a computer nerd.
7. Cuddly Bear - get yourself a Build a Bear and save your
boyfriend the embarrassment.
8. Handsome - is another classic cute boyfriend nickname
that most guys still appreciate. If however, your boyfriend
is a pimply-faced dweeb he may think you're making fun if
you use this name.
9. Honey Bear - might as well call him Winnie the Pooh and
put a jar on his nose.
10. Honey Bunny - yes, this is a bunny dipped in honey and
one of the more sugary and emasculating names.
11. Hot Stuff - this is one you can actually call him in
front of his friends.
12. Hunk - this one is a bit Old School as in the David Hasselhoff
and Pam Anderson days.
13. Master Woody - most of the time, he'll take this as a
compliment and an invitation for intimacy, so use it wisely.
14. Mr. Puffy Poopins - yes, he'll love you for this one
especially when you say it around all of his family.
15. Romeo - serious or sarcastic, it's all in the tone of
16. Snuggly Doodle - you may be able to get away with this
one on Valentine's Day or your birthday, but don't push it
on days like Independence Day or Super Bowl Sunday.
17. Sweetie Pie - a standard cute nickname for boyfriends
since time began, this one won't get much of a protest even
from the macho types.
18. Stud Muffin - the prime has passed on this one but it
still may get you a chuckle.
19. Tiger - classic cute nickname for a boyfriend so use
this one as much as you want.
20. Woody Woody Poo Poo - you may as well just put a diaper
on his bottom and a binkie in his mouth. It's all over if
you call him this.